Monday, January 5, 2009

I Guess I Can't Use Work As An Excuse Anymore

Now I don't have any reason not to post, other than a boring life that no one wants to read about.  I fired myself from the Bakery, once again and am at home with the boys, much to their delight.  For the next week or so I will be doing nothing but cleaning and organizing my house.  We finally got the last piece of shelving for our kitchen as well as the tile for the back splash... I can't wait to finish the kitchen!  We'll have to have a party out here when it is totally done to celebrate  the longest year of my life.  Anyone want to come?... pack a lunch, we're way out here.

2 comments:

kelly said...

I missed your virtual presence in my life. I was thinking you should quit that job so you can get back to blogging and also maybe we can make another lunch date which I will totally show up for.

Jodi said...

We want to come to the party! Sorry to hear you fired yourself, but I hope you have fun at home for a change :) We should have a play date, we don't mind the drive.