Monday, September 15, 2008

I Just Love Black Cars

I bought a new car today... well, new to me.  2005 Honda Pilot.  Black.  Leather.  Heated seats.   I was REALLY surprised!  I really didn't think I would like it, the salesman had to practically force me to test drive it, as soon as I sat in it I loved it.  When I took it home and took the boys for a ride, the very first thing Parker said was 'it's got 6 cup holders!'  It must be a genetic trait to look for cup holders or something.  Maybe it's a survival instinct, we just have to have a place to put our stuff.  It even has one more seat than my cruiser, not to mention more than 100,000 less.   So, I guess this means I need to sell my car.  Anyone want a 97 Land Cruiser?  It's black.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Love new cars! So exciting :)

kelly said...

sweeeeeeet.

Allison said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST HONEY BUNNY!