Thursday, September 11, 2008

Riley lost his first tooth yesterday.  Luckily the tooth fairy got the message and Riley is happy as a pig in a mud bath.  I can actually see the tooth that is coming in already.  I don't remember my teeth coming in that fast after loosing them.  I wish I had not put off getting our family picture done.  

 I mentioned to Riley that he was growing up and then he broke out in tears saying that he didn't want to move out, he never wanted to leave, he always wants to live here with me.  I tried to comfort him and told him I wasn't going to kick him out any time soon and that he could stay, but that when he gets married his wife probably won't want to live with me and Rob.  He just looked at me real seriously and asked 'why?'  I had no answer other than 'she might want to be with just you.'  Then through his tears he looked at me and said 'But I love you more than anything.'  Cue my tears... It was so sweet.

2 comments:

kelly said...

awwwwwww.

Allison said...

That is the cutest story ever!!!