Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unforgettable Moments!















Well, it took longer to update my blog than I thought it would, but probably not as long as you all thought it would.  We had so much fun in California.  The first day we were there we went to the beach.  It was super foggy and it looked pretty cool, everything just faded into nothingness.  The other day Davy asked Jack if he went to the beach and Jack just said, "Cold!"  He is definitely right about that, but we all had a blast.  The boys all dug out a huge hole for the water to fill in and they all went in pretty far, I really didn't know if Parker would or not, but I'm glad he did.

We of course took the required photos... In front of the Mickey made from flowers, in front of the castle, in the tea cup, you know, the regulars.  We spent some time in the mad hatters, saw some of the characters, got some autographs, my favorite moments were just seeing the boys light up when they saw something new.  I especially loved seeing Jackson's face the first time he saw the train.  The batteries in my camera went dead literally 1 second before he saw the train!  So pissed.  I also totally loved seeing Jackson at the character breakfast.  It was definitely most magical for him.  He ran up to Pooh Bear and gave him a hug, kept playing with Chip n' Dale's tails (he says chipmunk so cute!) gave Minnie a kiss on the nose and punched Tigger in the nuts.  It was awesome.  Totally priceless!  
We had a blast and I hope we can go back soon.  They boys are already asking when we are going back. 



























                                                                                                      





2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the part about Tigger. Priceless is right! I can't wait to hear more details on Saturday. This is a trip we hope to take one day ;)

Allison said...

I think your boys are as cute as mine!!!!