Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Can See the Light!!!

These are lenses that I will never look through again.  Of course not, you may say, for they are broken.  But alas, it is not because of the brokenness of the glasses, but that my eyes are fixed!  Sing praises, shout hosanna, miracles have not ceased to exist!  The idea that someone can change my eyes from 20/24,000 to 20/20 is in-imaginable, but apparently totally possible!  And I think these glassed got what was coming to them.  After 25 years of torture I was merciful and gave them a quick and somewhat painless death.  They were surprisingly strong... But I was stronger.  Farewell.
The process was fairly simple, it was carried out with the same effort of  an alien abduction.  No effort on my part except complete submission.  I do have to wear these nifty goggles to bed for the next month.  I feel like I should be out flying the Red Barron.

I can't wait to SEE you all for the first time with my own eyes!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wahoo! Thats so exciting!!!

Jodi said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the new eyes in person on Saturday.

jenni said...

What you guys are getting together without me? Awww! Haha, tell Heather hi for me. Congrats on the new eyeballs. We'll have to wait until the easter egg hunt to check them out. Enjoy your new world.