Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look What I Got...

First of all, let me make it clear that Rob got to pick the dog this time. (it's a bit of a bitter subject for him... and I don't blame him.) But I think he did a great job, Chewy (he was named this because when you are REALLY close he looks like chewbacca, not because he chews on stuff. Thank goodness) is really mellow and great with the kids. Riley is supper happy.
And I am supper happy because I finally got frames for my new family photo (s). A friend took some family photos and the only one that I like Jack was the only one looking.




I wanted to see Riley and Parkers faces too, so we each took silly faces... and this is what we got. This is our family photo (s). I like.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the photos. When can you do the same for my family?

Jodi said...

What a darling idea for pictures!! I LOVE the family picture the most. It is perfect.

Can I be next in line after Michelle?

The Simmons Story said...

yes but only for a million dollars

Allison said...

Way cute idea! I LOVE it!!!