Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Mystery of the Door Handle

This is what is happening to my door nobs.  The inside of the front door, and the outside of the back door.  (Every time I see one of them I either think of him saying  "Let me in! Let me in!" or "Let me out! Let me out!... in a cute little dog voice, of course.)  This is some SERIOUS damage for such a small dog.  He has taken an entire layer off.  I can't figure out if he is using his teeth or his claws.  I looks like he has taken a nail file out with him.  (I am not certain enough about that theory to preform the body cavity search to find out where he is keeping it though.)
I keeps getting worse, but when I sneak up and look out the door, this is all I ever see.
I mean really, he is so little.  If it wasn't also on the inside of the front door I wouldn't even be convinced it was him and not a really bad burglar. 

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Maybe a web-cam/surveillance camera will catch him in the act. They just have that sense of when you are near and stop. Such a silly dog.