Friday, June 5, 2009

Heaven or Hell?


Ok, I'm throwing out a disclaimer before you get to into this post.  Read at your own risk.  This is a delicious treat that you will want all the time once  you know about it and I will not be responsible for any weight gain... Heck, I'm not even taking responsibility of my own.  

So last summer my friend Kelly introduced me to this and I'm not sure if I am grateful or not because I like it a little too much.  I think it just took me by surprise, I am NOT a sour cream person.  I don't put it on tacos, potatoes or anything.  So when she told me to try it I didn't expect anything.    

A little sour cream, a little brown sugar, and of course the 
strawberries... and there you have it. 
Now that I've talked  it up it won't be the same for you, so lets pretend I told you it was gross.  Then maybe you will love it as much as I do.  
I want this to be an ice cream flavor.  If anyone has an ice cream maker try it and let me know how it was. Well, maybe tell me. Ok, tell me.






No comments: