Friday, June 5, 2009

My Little Mini Me Man


Today is Riley's last day of first grade.  Last night after we got home from a friends baseball game, I was asking Riley if he was excited that it was going to be his last day today.  He started crying and telling me how much he was going to miss his teacher.  It was the sweetest thing ever.  He was so sad.  He is so emotional.  It's one of those things where it's the good news and the bad news.  

One of the things I love about him the most is his sensitivity and passion, but he can also be passionate about things he doesn't like... sometimes that is very bad news.  A little something he got from me, just ask Rob.

Anyway, he really wanted to make a card for his teacher and she loves the color orange and goofy.  So we tried to combine those two things into one and this is what we came up with.  

He did a good job helping and I'm sure his teacher will love it.  

No comments: