Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emotional Rollercoaster

So today is my birthday. This morning I went over to have my NST like normal and I returned to a decorated room. Balloons, a Happy Birthday sign and more than 50 butterflies hanging from my ceiling. So here is my happy photo for the day...



The day sort of tanked immediately after that. I started crying when I came back because it was just so unexpected and nice of everyone here, I hadn't even sat down yet and Rob called, he heard me crying and said, "So I guess you heard about your dad." I guess it's payback from me calling Rob and waking him up to tell him my water broke. This time it was my turn to say "uh, what?"

Apparently, my dad had an appointment this morning and they did a stress test. Admitted him and had heart surgery by 1:00. I hear he is doing fine. I'm sure he will be asking for fireballs soon. Needless to say, it's been a stressfull birthday!

1 comment:

jenni said...

Seriously? Does my family not think to tell me anything?! How is he doing? Hope all is well...and I will have a talk with my mom for sure!!