Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My life 24/7 right now...

I know that both of you that still ocationally glance at my blog already know what I've been up to for the past week or two, but I figured that for documentation sake this kind of ranks up there in things going on in my life right now. So here is the story:

Thursday, May 12 I went to work that night like normal, around 3am my water broke. Honestly at first I was a little hesitant to say anything because I was really thinking "I hope I didn't just pee my pants!" Finally, around 5am the 2 nurses that were in the nursery with me talked me into going over to OB Emergency and getting looked at. So I finally went over and asked if anyone could tell me if I just peed my pants or if my water broke. It is really a strange feeling to actually wish that I peed my pants, but alas, not all wishes come true. 10 weeks early, so I earned myself a room with view. Lucky for me they are not going to let me go to 40 weeks. I only have to try to get to 34 weeks. So, now just about 2 1/2 weeks to go. So far, Logan (I THINK that's who he will be) is doing great. I have vital and fetal monitoring every 4 hours day and night and a daily Non-stress test for the baby everyday. Needless to say I've been a little bored being on bedrest. I've decided to have a little challenge for myself... I have this new camera and nothing to do, so I am gong to see what interesting photos I can come up with in my room. Here is my photo from today.



My nurse came in my room when I was taking this photo. She took one look at me at got this concerned look on her face and said "I'm going to go get a wheelchair, lets get you out of your room for a little while." Whatever works...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you're stuck up there. Try to remember how insanely busy you usually are and just enjoy the break. :)

Jodi said...

I think about you constantly. If I can do anything, let me know!
Cool picture!

Allison said...

gosh! Craziness! I am happy you and baby are in good hands! Keep us posted!