Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Not In The Mood Today

I just haven't felt in the mood today to take photo's of my room, so I'm showing you a photo that I have from the puppies that were born on Riley's birthday a few years ago. I will also share with you a dream I had the other day during my morning nap... I sound so old! I feel like I'm 90, I swear, they bring me my dinner at 4:30, take naps in between my shows and have to wear diapers. When I get older and have to do this all again for different reasons I really want something to kill me.... Anyway, back to my dream... I had a dream that instead of a baby I had a puppy. And by that I mean I BIRTHED a puppy. He was really cute. He was a scottish terrier, black, like the one in the Lady and the Tramp. And to top it off he was born with a hat on. (No pun intended...) The wierd part (besides the obvious weird part) was that I just kept looking at him and thinking "He doesn't look like any of my other boys." Of course my second thought was that the aid in the nursery was going to make fun of him because he was such a hairy baby.

When I woke up I told Rob. First he asked if they had been giving me any pain meds, then he wanted to know if the puppy talked. Silly Rob, doesn't he know that babies can't talk?

1 comment:

jenni said...

Seriously love love love this dream. I am so glad you remembered it, although it was probably hard to forget. I saw the pic of little Logan (at least i think that's his name) and he definitely does not look like a little lady and the tramp puppy! Love