Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've Missed My Keyboard

So last Thursday night I came home from work and only half of the keys on my keyboard worked and there was liquid in the bottom of it.  (It has a clear bottom, so I could see it.)  When I asked Riley about it he said the babysitter's drink spilt.  I've been going through with drawls.   I could still look at blogs because I have them bookmarked and my mouse still worked, but it was a bit like being in a conversation with my mouth taped shut.  I discovered I have a need to comment.  I think maybe if I don't it's like I'm spying, but if I comment, I know you know I know... Anyway keyboard arrived safely and is in working condition.  Weekend stuff to follow shortly, but for now I have to stain my cabinets while the boys are all gone for the week.  It is SOOOOOOOO quiet around here and there is a shocking less amount of laundry to do.  

1 comment:

kelly said...

boys gone all week? Well, I hope you have some big plans for Cara time!
and why is your babysitter using your computer?