Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Playing Scouts


We went up to the Frontier Scout camp for the annual Simmons Family Reunion for the weekend.  I was so glad to be out of our house and the boys had a blast.  Riley fished every chance he got.  He even fished in his sleep.  Saturday night I  woke up 3 or 4 times because Riley kept talking about his fishing pole in his sleep.  Parker even went out of the cabin despite the bugs.  Jack was so cute in his boots.  He kept picking up rocks and dropping them in the water and saying "wah wah" (water)... It didn't do much for my nerves to have him around the lake at a family party thanks to my dream, but we all survived. 
Here we all are.
Sunday morning all 3 of the boys went home with cousins for the week and we won't get them back until Sunday... Whatever will I do?  Answer: Anything I want.









No comments: