Friday, July 18, 2008

A Little Proud Of Myself


I'm feeling a little boastful right now.  I just got home from changing my own brakes and rotors.  I am COVERED in grease, and only hit myself in the face once while holding a rachet (not a clue how to really spell that word, but I even had grease lines in the shape of my fist on the side of my face.  BUT, I DID IT!  I have also changed a flat tire and my rear brakes as well in the past 2 weeks (almost by myself).  My Dad should be a gimp more often so I can learn new things.  Besides that, Rob thinks it's hot.

2 comments:

Allison said...

WOW! I'm impressed!! I'm not sure it inspired me to try it but I'm very proud of you! If I'm ever in your area and I get a flat, I'll call ya!

Jodi said...

You go girl! Mike made me do some when we had the Honda, now I just kind of supervise, the pickle Chloe mostly. It's a rip off to go to one of those places to have it done, after you do it yourself. Or you have the dad that you do :)