Friday, May 23, 2008

Twilight

Holy Crap!  I'm sure I was the last person on the planet to read this book, but if you by some chance have eluded the Twilight, you must simply give in.  I bought it yesterday morning, but didn't really start until 10:00 last night.  I thought I would just read a little bit to see what it was like.  Yeah, no.  I was up until 4:30 this morning.  I absolutely could not put it down.  I know part of it was my OCD kicking in, but it was just not what I was expecting.  I did make one mistake, I read the preview to book 2... and I don't actually have book 2 yet.  I guess you know where I'm going as soon as I'm done here.  Does anyone want to volunteer to watch my kids, eat and pee for me so I can read?

3 comments:

The Simmons Story said...

Oh my poor kids. Rob just called and is on his way home. I asked him to stop by a Deseret Book and pick up a book or 2 for me and Riley starts screaming in the background "Dad, don't do it! No Deseret Book! She doesn't want to spend time with us when she has that book!" I don't know what he's complaining about, he was asleep... for most of it.

kelly said...

HA Ha ha!
They can have group therapy with my kids!
I did the SAME THING!

See here:

http://www.sansomfamily.com/?p=203

Jodi said...

Borrow them from Jori. She has all three. I know it is good! I read all three faster than I have read any books in my life. Every book since then is a let down to me. I can't wait until August when book 4 comes out! I'm emailing you pic's of Jenni.