Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great News... just not mine

Well, last night I got a phone call from my dad.  He said I had a new sister-in-law.  I was not quite feeling great and for a minute, I thought, who was pregnant?  I then realized that that's not how you get a sister-in-law.  So last weekend Chris and Christine went to Vegas and were married on Saturday.  I feel a little sorry for Christine, but Chris totally scored.  (Just kidding Chris.)  Then I find out that someone was pregnant... Christine.  She is due on Christmas Day.  (A lot of Chris' there... Chris, Christine, Christmas...) Anyway, it makes so much more sense to me now that Chris was looking at our nursery last time he was here!  I just know the jerks will have a girl... It's so not fair.  I am really excited thought, they will both be great parents. Congrats!!  We are so happy for you.  Love ya!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hooray for Chris and Christine! I guess a New Year's baby (Chris) deserves a Christmas baby, right? Does this mean Hagermann's will have a mascot?

Jodi said...

P.S. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! -