Friday, June 6, 2008

Can't Stand The Thought Of Being Without This Face...


I had a horrible dream last night about Jackson drowning.  I awoke with the most sickening feeling... I've been crying all morning.  I just can't stand the thought of not walking into his room in the mornings and poking my head in and hearing him say MAMA! Or hearing him Baaghhhh at dogs.  He brought me the remote this morning and said 'bru cru?' (translation: will you put blues clues on the tv for me mom?)He is so cute and I can't imagine my life or our family without him.  I have to keep squeezing him today.  It's not even 9am and I think I've kissed him 50 times today.  (He is edible, isn't he?) I guess nightmares can be good if they help you not take things for granted. (it did make me a little soft though, I let him have a popsicle and pizza for breakfast... I just can't say no to this face today.) I love you Jack.

No comments: