Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ode to Rob

Well, since I won't have any new photos until I can get my camera fixed... and it will be a while, I figured it might be a good time to catch up on the stuff I haven't done.  So, if you don't want a trip down memory lane and curious thoughts with me, you might want to tune out for a month or so.  
So, it's not Rob's birthday or anything, but I don't think I tell him enough how lucky I am to have him.  He's better than Edward.  (That's a REALLY good thing, Rob.)  He is really good at what he does too.  I never really thought of Rob as the creative type before, but this is evidence that I had just not seen him in his element before.  After all, he made this
from this, even better, these rocks weren't really there before either, so really he made it from a big pile of dirt.  I have to say I'm impressed.

Not to mention how sexy he is... and willing to humiliate himself on my behalf.  I love you.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Lovely work Rob, on the ground and on your farmer tan with fab-o-lous hair! Can I retain you to do my yard one day?

Cara, glad the camera has recovered. Miracles do happen!