Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Post That Got Skipped

So, before my camera was so rudely broken I was going to post this.   It took a while for me to calm down enough to even down load my last set of photo's.  At least I have them.

A Month of Reunion's

This month has been a great month for dinners with long lost friends.   Sunday we had dinner with Matt & Nichole and their little girl Maddison.   She's so cute, see...
I haven't really seen Cole forever.  It was really nice to talk.  If there is one thing I want to change about myself it is that I don't want to go through life wishing I spent more time with the people I love.  It's one of those things that you don't really know how much you miss it until it's gone.  Having all of these get together's has really shown me how much I'm missing in my life when I don't make the time to be with the people I love.   Sometimes I feel like it's more trouble than it's worth to load up the kids and make an event of something.  I am always rewarded more than my effort, but I am so quick to forget. I can't wait until Rob is done with school and I don't have that excuse anymore.  Anyway, we really had fun and it was the best hamburger I've had in a long time.  I don't know what Matt put in it, but good job Matt.  

Rob was totally smitten by this tree.  It's half varigated and half not.  Pretty cool huh?

No comments: